Saturday, July 30, 2016

PP305 Challenge Winners


Hi everyone!  I just loved looking at all the beautiful cards this week using my sketch! There were so many variations, I know I will be pinning some for future reference, LOL! Thanks for your wonderful participation!  Before we get to my choice for Headliner, lets see what caught the eye of the design team:




And now, for our Headliner:


Justin

Paper Players 305-WM

The subtle colors that Justin used with those gorgeous Altenew florals, along with the pretty gold circular embellishment and simple banners, created a beautiful, soft feeling that just sent me over the top!  So pretty!  Congrats, Justin, on being my Headliner this week!


Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a fun Tic-Tac-Toe challenge from Laurie!

4 comments:

  1. Joanne, thank you so much for picking my card for A Cut Above! Congrats to Justin and the other top picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Linda, for the kind words about my card...I had a blast with the challenge! a BIG congrats to all the others!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Linda, for the kind words about my card...I had a blast with the challenge! a BIG congrats to all the others!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness! Thank you Claire! I had fun playing with those retired papers! Congrats everyone!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!